Parmesan crusted chicken tenders are your answer to please the entire family with a low carb meal! A quick and easy weeknight dinner.
As previously stated, we are trying to cut back and lose some lbs. Confession, it’s not going all that well. I love to bake too much! It’s always a vicious cycle for me. At least I tried, right?
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders
I couldn’t resist this parmesan crusted chicken recipe that kept popping up on Pinterest. It’s flour and breadcrumb free. You won’t even miss them!
These chicken tenders are crazy good. You don’t even need to be on a low carb plan to love them.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil, place a cooling rack in the pan.
In a shallow bowl combine the parmesan cheese (not the stuff with the green lid), parsley, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Melt the butter in another bowl and start dipping.
Dip each chicken tender in butter then roll in seasoned cheese mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet. The butter helps the cheese mixture stick to the chicken.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, serve and listen to the praises. An absolutely delicious chicken dinner ready in no time!
Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe
Easy Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano dried
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil, place a cooling rack in the pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken tender in butter then roll in seasoned cheese mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.