Roasted green beans and mushrooms are a tasty and healthy low carb side dish for any meal. This simple side dish is easy, too, calling for only four ingredients.
Fresh green beans and crimini mushrooms tossed with garlic-infused oil and roasted. Ready to serve in under 25 minutes.
Check out our low carb/keto-friendly Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad recipe!
Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms
First, crack the garlic and place it in the olive oil to infuse the flavor. Set aside while you clean and dice the green beans and crimini mushrooms.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (easy clean up).
Place the vegetables on the baking sheet and drizzle the garlic and olive oil evenly over.
Sprinkle the sea salt and pepper over evenly. With your hands toss to coat thoroughly.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, giving them a toss halfway through the roasting. Salt and pepper to taste if needed.
Serve and enjoy! This makes an excellent side dish for any meal. Elegant enough for any dinner party.
Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans
- 8 oz fresh Crimini mushrooms baby bellas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic cracked
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the cracked garlic cloves in the olive oil and set aside.1/4 cup olive oil, 3-4 cloves garlic
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms* and green beans. Place them on the baking sheet.1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans, 8 oz fresh Crimini mushrooms
- Drizzle the olive oil and garlic cloves over the green beans and mushrooms, sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over.1 teaspoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toss gently with your hands until evenly coated.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.