Crustless broccoli cheddar quiche is a low carb version of a classic dish. So full of flavor you will never miss the crust. Am I the only one who just eats the crunchy crust edges anyway?
This crustless quiche is fluffy, creamy and loaded with cheesy goodness. You will never know it’s only 315 calories and 4 carbs per serving according to my calculations!
Check out our Smoked Chicken Wings!
Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Super easy to make you will definitely add this to your meal rotation. We always have all the ingredients for this quiche on hand so it’s a no-brainer dinner a lot. Plus, who doesn’t like broccoli and cheese?
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Butter a 9″ pie pan or baking dish, set aside.
Chop the fresh broccoli into florets. Place in a microwave-safe bowl with 2-3 tablespoons of water. Cover bowl and cook for 3-4 minutes. The cooking time will depend on your microwave. Remove and drain on paper towels. You don’t want extra water in the quiche.
In a large bowl whisk the eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, garlic powder, cayenne, kosher salt, and pepper together.
Add the chopped broccoli florets, green onions, and 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese to the egg mixture. Stir to combine.
Pour into the prepared pie plate and top with the remaining 1/2 cup sharp cheddar. I also suggest placing the pie dish on a baking sheet just in case there is any spillage.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, until set and golden.
Let cool about 10 minutes before slicing.
Slice, serve and enjoy a guiltless eating pleasure! Plus, it’s gluten-free.
Do you eat low carb or keto try our Pork Egg Roll Bowl recipe!
Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules or powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 2 cups broccoli florets cooked
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 and butter a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper, garlic granules, and cayenne pepper until smooth.
- Add broccoli florets, 1 cup of sharp cheddar and green onions. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until set and golden.