Easy black bean dip is the quickest dip recipe you will ever make!
Literally, this dip is ready in under 5 minutes. It’s great for any party, gathering, or just simple Taco Tuesday at home!
A simple, creamy black bean dip packed with Southwestern flavor.
Try our Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dip!
Easy Black Bean Dip
Just throw the rinsed and drained black beans, salsa, garlic, lime juice, cumin, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth and creamy.
Make your own restaurant-style salsa or use store-bought.
Add the cilantro and pulse a few times until combined.
This dip is perfect served room temperature but is also just as tasty served chilled. Or warm it up garnish with some cheddar cheese on top, or queso fresco, and a dollop of sour cream.
This makes it a perfect make-ahead appetizer for your next party. It’s also a super easy recipe for a healthy snack.
Make it yourself and you will never buy bean dip again, I promise!
My husband loves this dip so much he requests it on a regular basis.
Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy this simple, smooth and creamy Easy Black Bean Dip!
Check out our Spinach Dip recipe!
Black Bean Dip Recipe
Easy Black Bean Dip Recipe
- 30 ounces black beans, drained & rinsed 2 – 15 oz cans
- 3/4 cup salsa, store-bought or homemade
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- In the bowl of a food processor, puree the rinsed and drained black beans, salsa, garlic, lime juice, cumin, and salt until smooth.
- Add the cilantro and pulse a few times until just combined.
- Serve with tortilla chips.