Spinach artichoke cups are a tasty appetizer for any party, sure to please all your guests!
No need to fill a bowl with chips or stick a spoon in a bowl of dip.
Make these and your guests will enjoy perfect party food. Spinach artichoke dip in a bite-size food.
Try our Sausage Balls!
How To Make Spinach Artichoke Cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
Mix cream cheese, spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayo, garlic, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
Gently press wonton wrappers into the mini muffin pan. Careful with this step you don’t want them to tear.
Using a tablespoon fill the wonton cups and bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
Try our Hot Wings!
Easy-peasy, right? They are so quick to prepare you can make one pan at a time to keep warm appetizers coming to your guests all night! Party finger food at it’s best.
Creamy, cheesy goodness delivered in a crispy wonton bowl!
Check out our Pepper Jelly Brie Bites.
Spinach Artichoke Cups Recipe
Fast and Easy Spinach Artichoke Cups Recipe
- 30-40 won ton wrappers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 7 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped (1/2 – 14 oz can)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, if desired
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, shredded cheese, mayo, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Line prepared the mini-muffin pan with wonton wrappers, lightly pressing into place to form a cup. Be careful not to press too hard, you don’t want them to tear.
- Using a tablespoon, fill each cup with mixture almost to the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges, are browned and crisp and the filling is hot and melty.