Pepper jelly brie bites are the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering. Crispy phyllo shells filled with slightly spicy pepper jelly topped with creamy brie cheese. Sweet and spicy bites of flaky deliciousness!
An easy, quick, flavorful appetizer to throw together anytime. Keep the three ingredients on hand and you will always be prepared.
Try our Peanut Butter Balls!
Pepper Jelly Brie Bites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place 24 mini phyllo pastry shells on a rimmed baking sheet.
Cut the brie into 24 very small pieces.
Spoon 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper jelly into each shell, top each with a cube of brie cheese. Easy peasy, right?
Bake at 350ºF until the cheese is melted, about 7-8 minutes.
Remove from the oven, sprinkle lightly with sea salt and garnish with a small leaf of fresh thyme.
Serve immediately and enjoy with a Kentucky Mule!
This is what makes this brie bites recipe such a winner. Simple ingredients that make a very attractive appetizer. The biggest problem that you may have is not eating too many of these before your guests have a chance at them.
These are great finger foods for the holiday season!
Check out our Bread Pudding!
Pepper Jellie Brie Bites Recipe
Pepper Jelly Brie Bites Recipe
- 24 mini phyllo pastry shells thawed
- 3 ounces Brie cheese rind removed
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Arrange phyllo pastry shells on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut the brie into 24 small pieces.
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper jelly into each pastry cup.
- Top the pepper jelly with one piece of brie in each cup.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle each cup lightly with the sea salt.
- Garnish with a small leaf of fresh thyme if desired.