Peanut Butter Balls
Peanut butter balls are a “must have” on our Christmas treat tray! Only four ingredients, really easy and so delicious! These make great gifts for friends and neighbors. They are always received with huge praise. I received this recipe from a co-worker years ago and have been making it ever since. I consider these the BEST peanut butter balls I have ever eaten. They make great gifts to share with friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
All you do is melt the butter and peanut butter together.
Remove it from the heat and add the powdered sugar. Allow to cool enough to handle.
Roll into balls and refrigerate to chill. About 30 to 45 minutes.
This is the most time-consuming step. Melt the almond bark and dip each peanut butter ball to coat.
Allow to dry completely before storing.
- 1 cup butter
- 12 oz peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 lb confectioners sugar
- 1 lb almond bark or candy melts
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the peanut butter and butter together.
- Remove from the heat and add the confectioners' sugar.
- Allow to cool enough to handle, shape into balls. (about 1 inch) Refrigerate to chill.
- Melt almond bark per package instructions, dip each ball into chocolate to coat, place on wax paper to dry completely.
The amount this recipe yields depends on the size you make the balls.