Chocolate Orange Fudge is the perfect holiday treat. Easy to make and full of the classic chocolate orange flavor!
Thick, creamy, dark chocolate fudge kissed with fresh orange flavor.
No need to search for Terry’s Chocolate Orange candy, this fudge can be made any time of the year.
Try our bread pudding recipe with bourbon sauce!
Chocolate Orange Fudge
We love the classic holiday flavor of chocolate and orange together. So I decided to transform my favorite fudge recipe into chocolate orange fudge.
Oh you guys, this stuff is to-die-for! It just melts in your mouth. Thick, creamy, dark chocolate kissed with the zest of an orange and voila! You have the best Christmas fudge you’ve ever eaten.
Line an 8″ or 9″ square pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, butter the foil and set aside.
Place marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in a heavy-bottom saucepan, bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat, stir in chocolate chips, orange zest, and vanilla. Stir to melt the chocolate chips thoroughly and the mixture is smooth.
Pour into the prepared pan and let set until firm before cutting into desired pieces.
Cut into desired size squares and garnish with additional orange peel, if desired.
Enjoy and share with friends and neighbors.
Try our Chocolate Orange Shortbread Cookies!
Easy Chocolate Orange Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Orange Fudge Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange zest (plus additional for garnish)
- Line an 8″ or 9″ square pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Butter the foil and set aside.
- Combine, marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a heavy-bottom saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Once to a boil, cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, stir in chocolate chips, orange zest, and vanilla.
- Stir until chips are melted thoroughly and smooth, immediately pour into the prepared pan.
- Let set until firm.