Easy buffalo chicken pinwheels are the perfect party, barbecue, game day or large gathering appetizer. It’s a crowd-pleaser!
Super easy to make ahead and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Cool, creamy, tangy and loaded with buffalo wing flavor.
Try our Smoked Chicken Wings!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Combine the softened cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream.
Leftover rotisserie chicken is perfect in this recipe.
Add the shredded cooked chicken breast meat, green onions, and buffalo hot sauce, stir until well combined.
If you love buffalo chicken try our Oven-Baked Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings!
Spread about 1/2 cup of the filling onto the tortilla, then roll up tortilla tightly.
Place on a plate, roll up with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours. This helps them hold together for better slicing and serving.
Slice and serve! You could also serve ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing on the side for dipping.
Easy buffalo chicken roll ups is always a hit and sure to please!
Also, check out our Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap Recipe
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (your favorite)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 10 inch large flour tortillas
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced (green tops only)
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer. Stir in the blue cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Toss in the shredded chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce.
- Lay a tortilla out on a cutting board and spread about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture almost to the edges.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly, place on a plate seam side down and then repeat with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Wrap the plate with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours up to overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each rolled tortilla into about 1-inch pieces, discarding ends. Place pinwheel slices on serving plate or tray.
Recipe inspired by HomeCookingMemories