Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Insanely delicious and addictive buffalo chicken meatballs. So easy to make and perfect for any get-together or game day! Delicious!
Buffalo chicken meatballs, I believe, can solve most of the world’s issues.
Hyperbole? of course it is. But I know one issue it can solve. And that is what to serve at the next gathering you’re having.
These buffalo chicken meatballs are excellent. All the buffalo chicken taste without the bones. They’re freakishly good and addictive. I was honking them down one right after the other until I realized I was a tad out of control and slowed it down. I couldn’t stop eating them!
Honestly, if you’re a fan of buffalo wings, you’re gonna love these.
Why This Recipe Works
We’re talking easy peasy lemon squeezy here. Basic ingredients come together to make a scrumptious bite of spicy goodness! It’s as easy as combining the ingredients and shaping them into meatballs and baking. That’s it.
Some of the best finger foods can be so easy to make; this one is no different.
As I previously said, when these things cooled enough, I hoover vacuumed these things. They were so tasty … so addictive. At one point, Leigh looked over at me like I had lost my mind. I kinda did.
I am a freak for wings, so these things just went down all the faster.
This recipe serves six. Six normal people. If you love buffalo chicken wings … and your friends love buffalo chicken wings, double the recipe!
Ground chicken is really the only item you’ll need to shop for. You can’t have buffalo chicken meatballs without ground chicken. The rest of the ingredients are basic, and you probably already have them.
- Keep your hands damp when forming your meatballs. This will prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- Do not overwork the meatball to prevent it from becoming tough. When forming it, work it right until it has the desired shape.
- If you want to make this a keto-friendly buffalo chicken meatball, substitute crushed pork skins for the breadcrumbs.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, all the spices, and the buffalo sauce. Mix it until it’s well combined.
We prefer Frank’s red hot sauce for the buffalo sauce, but feel free to use your favorite wing sauce.
Make the meatballs, about golf ball sized, and place them onto a parchment-lined prepared baking sheet. You should end up with approximately 24 meatballs.
Brush or spray the meatballs with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from the oven and brush the meatballs with the remaining buffalo sauce. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven, drizzle a little extra buffalo sauce onto the meatballs, and add a pinch or two of some green onion for garnish.
Serve with optional blue cheese dressing and celery.
This is a go-to recipe for game day or any other social gathering that requires some tasty finger foods!
Looking for some other game-day foods? Take a look at these!
The same as buffalo wings. Blue cheese or ranch with celery and carrots to cool things down and offer up some crunch.
You may have overworked the meatball when forming them. Form them just to maintain their shape. Dampen your hands while forming as well so the mixture won’t stick to your hands.
Other Awesome Game Day Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball
- Recipe For Asian Meatballs
- Grilled Beer Brats with Peppers and Onions
- Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Sausage Pretzel Bites
- Cajun Smoked Wings That Will Blow You Away
- Sausage Balls
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 1 lb Ground chicken
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Green onion chopped, reserve a pinch or two for garnish
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wings sauce plus two tablespoons for brushing during cook
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the ground chicken, bread crumbs, egg, all the spices, and the buffalo sauce. Mix it until it’s well combined.
- Make the meatballs, about golf ball sized, and place them onto a parchment lined prepared baking sheet. You should end up with approximately 24 meatballs.
- Brush or spray the meatballs with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush the meatballs with remaining buffalo sauce. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle a little extra buffalo sauce onto the meatballs and add a pinch or two of some green onion for garnish.
- Serve with optional blue cheese dressing and celery.