These dill oyster crackers are a poppable addictive snack! Bold seasonings, oyster crackers, and a plastic bag are all you need.
Why You’ll Love These
- A budget friendly homemade snack recipe or cocktail appetizer that’s sure to please!
- They only require five ingredients and don’t need to be baked.
- These dill seasoned oyster crackers are so quick and easy to make you will have them on hand at all times!
- They are a perfect easy snack for the holidays, game days, picnics, parties, etc.
- Or use them as a soup or salad crouton.
For a full list of ingredients and instructions see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
How to Make Dill Oyster Crackers
That’s it, the total time is only about 10 minutes! Super easy great snack recipe with no baking needed. Ranch oyster crackers will dill are so good you can’t eat just one!
- If you would like to bake these oyster crackers, mix them in a large bowl, spread them in a single layer on a baking sheet, and bake in 250 degree F oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- If you would rather use fresh dill the general rule is to double the amount. Dried herbs have a more concentrated flavor. So use 1 tablespoon of fresh dill.
- If you are using a packet of ranch seasoning be sure it’s a 1-ounce pack. These days I’m noticing that some of the “dips packets” are only 0.9oz and lower.
Add some lemon pepper or if you like a little spice try some cayenne or red pepper flakes.
Place them in an airtight container and store them at room temperature for 3 to 4 weeks.
More Easy Snack Recipes
Dill Oyster Crackers Recipe
- 9 oz Oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil or canola oil
- 2 tbsp Ranch seasoning mix (1 oz packet)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- Place the oyster crackers in a gallon resealable bag or a container with a lid. Whisk together the vegetable oil, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and dried dill. Pour the seasoning mixture over the crackers.9 oz Oyster crackers, 1/2 cup Vegetable oil, 2 tbsp Ranch seasoning mix, 1 tsp Garlic powder, 1 1/2 tsp Dried Dill
- Gently mix the crackers with the seasoning mixture. Over the next 5 minutes or so shake and turn the bag over until all the oil has been absorbed into the crackers. Transfer them to an airtight container.