Ranch party mix is so easy to make and always the party favorite. If you can keep your hands out of this ranch party mix there should be plenty to serve your guests.
I warn you yet again this stuff is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! It’s almost as addictive as our Spicy Oyster Crackers. The minute I pull this out of the oven if I’m not diving in, hands are flying around behind me to get a quick hot grab.
Try our Sausage Balls with a trick to making them easier!
Ranch Party Mix
No need for prep pics for this one. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
Pour the oyster crackers, rice cereal (Chex Cereal), cheese crackers, Bugles, peanuts, and pretzels in a large roasting pan and gently toss.
I use my lasagna pan. I do not recommend a baking sheet unless you are really talented and stirring and keeping it all in the pan.
Slowly drizzle the oil evenly over the mix, toss again. Sprinkle the ranch mix, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried dill weed evenly over the top. Gently mix to evenly coat and bake.
Stir every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven pour into a very large bowl and serve.
Store leftover Ranch Party Mix in an air-tight container. If you have any, that is. An easy recipe for the perfect snack anytime!
Try our Slow Cooker Chex Mix!
Ranch Snack Mix Recipe
Ranch Party Mix Recipe
- 4 cups rice or corn Chex cereal
- 4 cups oyster crackers
- 4 cups cheese crackers
- 5 cups Bugles
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan pour the rice cereal, oyster crackers, cheese crackers, Bugles, pretzels, and peanuts gently toss.
- Drizzle vegetable oil evenly over the mix.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing packet, onion powder, garlic powder, dried dill weed, and seasoning salt evenly over the mix. Gently toss again to coat evenly.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring after each 15 minutes
Recipe inspired by TheCommonPlate