Firecracker Cheez-Itz are perfect for tailgating! Or just sitting on the couch enjoying a game or movie night.
Beware these are just as addictive as our Spicy Seasoned Oyster Crackers.
Typically Firecrackers recipe is made with saltine crackers. These are just Firecracker crackers made with cheese its. Brilliant, right?
Who knew cheese its could get any better? Four ingredients, 20 minutes of your time and DONE! The most addictive snack ever!
Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
Add the cheese crackers to a very large mixing bowl.
In a small bowl or measuring cup add the vegetable or canola oil, dry ranch seasoning mix, and red pepper flakes. Whisk to combine.
Try our Easy Spinach Dip recipe!
Pour over the cheese crackers and gently toss to coat the crackers evenly.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment. The parchment paper is not necessary but makes for super easy cleanup.
Spread the Cheez-Itz in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
Cool and serve or store in an air-tight container.
You might want to double the recipe for these Firecracker Cheez-Itz because these don’t last long!
Ranchy, spicy, cheesy crackers for the win!
Try our Peanut Butter Balls!
- 24 oz cheese crackers (1) 24oz Box
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -1 oz packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 250F degrees.
- Add the cheez-its to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup whisk together the vegetable oil, ranch mix, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the cheese crackers. Toss gently to evenly coat.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (not necessary just for easy clean up) and spread the crackers in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes. Cool and serve or store in an air-tight container.