Firecracker Cheez-Itz are perfect for tailgating! Or just sitting on the couch enjoying a game or movie night. Beware these are just as addictive as our Spicy Seasoned Oyster Crackers.
These are just Firecracker crackers made with cheese its. Brilliant, right?
How to make Firecracker Cheez-Itz
Who knew cheese its could get any better? Four ingredients, 20 minutes of your time and DONE! The most addictive snack ever!
Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
Add the cheese crackers to a very large mixing bowl.
In a small bowl or measuring cup add the oil, dry ranch dressing, and red pepper flakes. Whisk to combine.
Pour over the cheese crackers and gently toss to coat evenly.
Line a large baking sheet with parchment. The parchment paper is not necessary but makes for super easy cleanup.
Spread the Cheez-Itz in a single layer and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Cool and serve or store in an air-tight container.
You might want to double the recipe for these Firecracker Cheez-Itz because these don’t last long!
Ranchy, spicy, cheesy crackers for the win!
Firecracker Cheez-Itz Recipe
- 1 - 24 oz box cheese crackers
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 -1 oz packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 250F degrees.
- Add the cheez-its to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup whisk together the vegetable oil, ranch mix, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the cheese crackers. Toss gently to evenly coat.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (not necessary just for easy clean up) and spread the crackers in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Cool and serve or store in an air-tight container.
We do our best to give you nutritional information as correct as possible. Please feel free to calculate for yourself.
More Delicious Recipes