Cheesy Ranch Ritz Bits Crackers are the perfect snack for game days, barbecues, gatherings, parties, or movie nights at home!
These cute little snack crackers are so good you will want to double the cheese Ritz crackers recipe.
Why You Love These
This seasoned Ritz Bits crackers recipe is a super simple snack that’s easy to make and an even easier poppable treat.
Who doesn’t like cheesy ranch crackers?
- Cheese Ritz Bits Cheese Cracker Sandwiches- I don’t recommend the peanut butter-filled ones with the seasonings used in this recipe.
- Vegetable oil – Or Canola oil. You want a light flavored oil.
- Ranch seasoning – One 1-ounce packet of dry ranch dressing mix.
- Garlic powder, onion powder, and dried dill. – Adds extra flavor boost.
- Crushed red pepper flakes – This is optional. It makes them spicy, so if making them for the kids, just omit them.
How to Make Cheesy Ranch Ritz Bits Crackers
You don’t even need to turn the oven to make this easy snack! That’s a huge plus in our house during the summer months.
Place the two 8.8-ounce boxes of Ritz Bits Cheese Sandwich Crackers into a gallon-size zip lock bag.
In a measuring cup or small bowl, mix the oil, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, and crushed red pepper (if using).
Drizzle the oil mixture over the crackers in the bag and gently mix until the crackers are coated.
Every 5 minutes, give the bag a gentle shake and toss until all the crackers are evenly coated, and no oil settles in the bottom of the bag.
If you like, but it’s unnecessary, spread them out on a baking sheet lined with paper towels to soak up any extra oil.
That’s it! Easy peasy cheesy ranch crackers.
When to Serve
- After school snack
- Holiday gatherings
- With soup or chili
- Travel snack
- Movie nights
These no-bake seasoned Ritz crackers will keep for several weeks stored in a ziplock bag or air-tight container.
This makes them the perfect make-ahead snack.
More Delicious Snack Recipes
- Spicy Cheddar Snack Mix
- Firecracker Cheez-Itz
- Ranch Party Mix
- Spicy Seasoned Oyster Crackers
- Honey Mustard Pretzels
Cheesy Ranch Ritz Bits Crackers Recipe
- 18 oz Ritz Bits Cheese Sandwich Crackers 2 boxes of 8.8oz
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil or canola
- 1 oz Ranch seasoning mix 1 packet
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Dried dill
- Empty the two 8.8-ounce boxes of Ritz Bits Cheese Sandwich Crackers into a gallon size zip lock bag.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl mix the oil, ranch seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, and crushed red pepper (if using).
- Drizzle the mxiture over the crackers in the bag and gently mix until the crackers are coated.
- Every 5 minutes or so give the bag a gentle shake and toss until all the crackers are evenly coated and no oil settles in the bottom of the bag.