The best Artichoke dip! It’s deliciously warm, rich, creamy, cheesy, and is always a crowd-pleaser.
This dip is so quick and easy to whip up you will make it for all your parties, get-togethers, game day events, and holidays!
You will never buy those store-bought artichoke dips!
What to Serve Artichoke Dip With
This simple hot artichoke dip can be served with crackers, bread pieces, tortilla chips, and/or pita chips.
Make it low carb or keto and serve it with vegetables like celery, bell pepper slices, or endive.
Artichoke Dip Recipe
You probably already have everything needed to make this warm appetizer dip in your kitchen.
Artichoke Dip Ingredients
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Green onions (optional but highly recommended)
- Pecorino Romano cheese (or Parmesan cheese)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Artichoke hearts
We like to use Pecorino Romano over Parmesan. It just has a little stronger flavor and saltiness.
How to Make Artichoke Dip
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
I bake this in an enamel-coated cast iron dish and never have trouble with it sticking. You really shouldn’t need to coat the pan with cooking spray, but it will depend on the type of dish you are using. I recommend glass bakeware for this dish.
In a large bowl mix the mayonnaise, softened cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic together. I use an electric hand mixer for this part, I’m lazy that way.
Stir in the green onions, 1 cup Pecorino Romano, 1 cup mozzarella, and artichoke hearts until combined.
Spread the mixture into an 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of Pecorino Romano and 1/4 cup mozzarella over the top.
Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until bubbly in the center and golden brown on top.
This dish is best served warm. Leftovers are great to spread on sandwiches or tossed with a pasta noodle of your choice.
Can Artichoke Dip be Made Ahead of Time?
Yes! Make the dip as instructed, place it in the baking pan. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking.
Can You Freeze Artichoke Dip?
I don’t recommend freezing.
Can Artichoke Dip be Made in a Slow Cooker?
Yes, you can make this into a crock pot version. Mix as instructed and place into a greased slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
More Dip Recipes
- Easy Spinach Dip
- How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip That Rocks
- Baked Vidalia Onion Dip
- Creamy Jalapeno Cilantro Dip
- Easy Mediterranean Dip
- Fresh Herb Vegetable Dip
- Easy Black Bean Dip
Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Green onions diced
- 1 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano cheese shredded, divided
- 1 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 14 oz Artichoke hearts, water-packed (not marinated) drained and roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, softened cream cheese, and garlic together.
- Stir in the green onions, 1 cup Pecorino Romano, 1 cup mozzarella, and artichoke hearts until combined.
- Spread the mixture into an 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of Pecorino Romano and 1/4 cup mozzarella over the top.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, until bubbly in the center and golden brown on top.
- Serve hot.