Eggnog bundt cake will be your new holiday favorite dessert. Super moist, buttery, eggnog infused bundt cake drizzled with a sweet eggnog glaze is a must this holiday season! Celebrate the holiday with this phenomenal dessert! Let me just tell you it’s a struggle to keep my face out of this cake. Seriously.
Eggnog Bundt Cake
Butter and flour or spray with baking spray a 10″ bundt pan. Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl, set aside. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, combining in between. Add the vanilla and eggnog, mix until combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Pour the eggnog cake batter into the prepared bundt pan and bake for 65-75 minutes.
While the cake is cooling slightly prepare the glaze. Combine the butter, eggnog, extra fine sugar, and freshly grated nutmeg in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk continuously until the sugar is dissolved. Do not allow to boil.
Leaving the warm cake in the pan, poke holes all over the cake, pour the glaze evenly over and allow to cool completely in the pan. Once cooled invert the cake onto a serving plate.
This eggnog bundt cake is sure to wow your holiday guests!
This cake is so easy you will want to make it over and over again. It’s perfect for holiday parties!
The glaze adds just a touch of eggnog sweetness. Make this cake for all the parties you are attending this year. It’s sure to receive rave reviews.
Eggnog Bundt Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup eggnog
- Eggnog Glaze
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup extra fine granulated sugar*
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325°F/165°C.
- Grease a 10" bundt pan with butter and flour or spray generously with baking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing to combine after each.
- Add the vanilla and eggnog, mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients, mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 65-75 minutes until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
- While cake is cooling slightly, make the glaze.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Whisk continuously until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Do not bring to a boil.
- While cake is still in the bundt pan, poke holes all over the warm cake and pour glaze evenly over the cake.
- Allow cake to cool completely in pan and then invert cake onto a serving plate.
More Delicious Recipes
Recipe slightly adapted from ImperialSugar