Easy cold shrimp dip is the perfect appetizer or snack. Thick, creamy and full of shrimp flavor.
It’s quick and easy to make for your next gathering. You will come home with an empty bowl guaranteed! Definitely a crowd-pleaser!
Try our Easy Spinach Dip!
Easy Shrimp Dip
My biggest tip here is if using frozen shrimp, thaw on paper towels and change the towels a few times once they are soaked. Believe me, it makes a huge difference in the “fresh” taste of frozen shrimp.
In a large bowl, place the peeled and deveined shrimp, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimento cheese, horseradish, green onion, celery, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning.
Stir gently to combine all the ingredients thoroughly. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
Serve with crackers and enjoy this easy cold shrimp dip!
Thick, creamy, and packed with flavor! This appetizer dip is always a hit at parties, game days and holidays.
Check out our Fresh Herb Dip.
Shrimp Dip Recipe
Easy Cold Shrimp Dip
- 12 ounces cooked deveined salad shrimp, thawed and drained well (not the canned shrimp)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup pimento cheese
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 green onions, diced small (green parts only)
- 1/2 cup celery, diced small
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- In a large bowl, place the shrimp, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimento cheese, horseradish, green onion, celery, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning.
- Stir gently to combine all the ingredients thoroughly. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.