Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
This sheet pan sausage and vegetables is the epitome of a healthy one-pan meal!
Chop, drop, toss with seasonings, and bake! Sheet pan recipes just don’t get any easier! It’s also great for meal prep.
You can customize this meal to your preferences. Use pork, turkey, beef, or chicken sausage and mix and match the veggies.
Why This Recipe Works
What makes this one of our favorite sheet pan meals is that we toss in our favorite veggies with tasty pork sausage and some herbs and spices and cook away.
And since it’s a one-pan dinner (using aluminum foil), clean-up is a breeze. We all have busy nights, and this is one of those easy meals with a simple prep time.
It’s a perfect, easy dinner recipe that the whole family can enjoy on those busy weeknights. It will absolutely become a family favorite.
Tips And Variations
- While our recipe uses things like red bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and the like, you can add whatever you enjoy: green bell peppers, brussels sprouts, baby red potatoes, sweet potatoes, etc.
- Sub out the pork sausage for turkey sausage. That’s a great way to reduce some calories and fat.
How to Make This One Pan Sausage And Veggies Dish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a large sheet pan with foil and put down some parchment paper for easy cleanup.
Slice the sausage into 1/2″ rounds.
Dice all the vegetables into bite-size pieces.
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the foil.
Add the sausage and vegetables to the large sheet pan, and drizzle evenly with the remaining olive oil.
Sprinkle with paprika, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Gently toss with your hands to evenly coat the veggies and sausage with oil and seasonings.
Alternatively, you could add all the ingredients into a big bowl and mix all the main ingredients together before placing them on the baking sheet.
Spread out into an even layer and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and browned.
Serve immediately or divide into airtight containers for meals during the week.
It’s a super easy sheet pan recipe with a low cooking time with easy cleanup. A sheet pan dinner at its best!
Typically, sheet pan dinners are roasting, so your temperature should be at least 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
A typical sheet pan dinner takes about 30 minutes, with turning in the oven after the first 15 minutes. Lighter vegetables may take less time, whereas heavier root vegetables may take a bit more time.
Yes. Store leftovers in an airtight container. It will keep for a few days.
Other Delicious One-Pan Meals
- One Pan Spanish Chicken and Rice
- Sheet Pan Eggplant Parmesan
- Sheet Pan Beef Nachos
- Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- One Pan Chicken and Dirty Rice
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables Recipe
- 13 ounces precooked sausage (pork, turkey, chicken, or beef sausage or kielbasa)
- 1 large yellow, red, or green bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 4-5 cloves garlic, cracked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil evenly over the foil. Add the sausage, vegetables, and garlic. Evenly drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle evenly with the smoked paprika, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, and toss with your hands to coat and distribute seasonings. Spread the sausage and vegetables in a single layer.
- Bake for about 15 minutes stir and return to over for another 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and have as much color as desired.
- Serve immediately.
I have made similar sheet pan baked. The sausage does not have to be cooked. Bake time is 45 minutes. Turn everything half way through bake time (at about 20 or 25 minutes). Then continue to bake for a bout 25 minutes more. Thank you for your recipe. Sausage and vegetable sheet pan bake is an easy, nutritious and filling dinner.