Sheet Pan Beef Nachos
Sheet pan beef nachos are a quick and easy dinner or snack. Perfect to feed a crowd or movie night in with the family.
Take these to any level you like. I made a separate sheet pan nachos vegetarian for my daughter, just as easy. Pick and choose what you like on your nachos and customize it to your taste.
Who doesn’t love the easy one-pan cook and clean-up? Ok, so you use another pan to saute the ground beef. But that clean-up happens while the nachos are in the oven, so no biggie.
Why You’ll Love This
- One pan meal at its BEST! Easy prep, serving, and clean up.
- Very easy to customize to personal preferences.
- Quick and easy weeknight meal or a perfect appetizer for game days!
- Who doesn’t love a good nacho?
- We use shredded sharp cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese. But you can use queso dip, cheese sauce, or a Mexican blend. It’s your choice!
- If you don’t like black beans as much as we do, try pinto beans or refried beans. Sheet pan nachos are completely customizable.
- It’s best to prep all the ingredients before you assemble the nachos. Shred the cheese, chop the fresh vegetables, and drain the beans.
- Toss in some diced bell peppers while the meat is browning.
- Make sheet pan chicken nachos with our Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken.
How to Make Sheet Pan Beef Nachos
Preheat the oven to 400º degrees F.
Cover a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
Mix together in a small bowl the chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
Brown the ground beef, add the taco seasoning, and cook for another minute or two.
Spread a single layer of tortilla chips on the sheet pan. Spread the ground beef and then the black beans evenly over the chips.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the beans.
Bake until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Sprinkle on all your favorite toppings. Try our Fire Roasted Salsa or Roasted Tomatillo Salsa Verde recipe.
We used fresh diced tomatoes, fresh sliced jalapenos, diced green onions, and cilantro. Serve with sour cream drizzled over the top or on the side.
I slice up a lime for those of us that enjoy a fresh squeeze on our nachos.
A less than 30 minute meal or appetizer. Oven-baked nachos don’t get any easier.
They only take about 5-10 to warm through and melt the cheese.
We have never had this problem, they are eaten immediately! But you can sprinkle a layer of cheese over the chips, and bake them for a few minutes until the cheese is melted. The cheese will act as a barrier for the chips.
These sheet pan nachos with black beans are best served fresh. If you happen to have leftovers store them in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in a 350-degree oven for about 10 minutes or until warmed and the cheese is melted.
More Delicious Recipes
- Frito Pie Casserole Recipe
- Easy Meatloaf Recipe
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Ninja Foodi Mexican Pinto Beans (Charro Beans)
Sheet Pan Beef Nachos
Beef Spice Mix:
- 2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed (15-ounce can)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2-3 green onions, diced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- sour cream, avocado, salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with heavy-duty foil, spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together in a small bowl the chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, crumble the beef as it cooks. Drain excess fat. Stir in seasoning mix and water. Cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Lay tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top evenly with ground beef, black beans, and cheeses.
- Place into the oven and bake until heated through and the cheese melts about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with tomato, green onion, jalapeno, sour cream, cilantro, avocado, and salsa.
I seriously love all things nachos! Thanks for sharing, I found you on the Think Tank Thursday link party!
What a great pan of delicious Beef Nachos! We always love your recipes at Full Plate Thursday, thanks so much for sharing them with us!