Chicken parmesan meatballs are the perfect party finger food. These meatballs are full of all the flavors you find in regular chicken parmesan but are so much easier to make. Who doesn’t like finger food?
In our house, we are all about appetizer finger foods. We like to choose a movie and chow down on single bite goodies. We love this great recipe for an easy chicken parm!
Try our Sausage Balls!
Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
So simple you can make these for a game day gathering or just a night in with the family.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, ground fennel seed, beaten egg, salt, and pepper. Mix well, do not over mix or you will have tough meatballs.
If you enjoy some heat try adding some red pepper flakes.
Try our Bread Pudding!
Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, portion out meat mixture, roll into balls and place on the lined baking sheet.
Bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly browned.
That’s it! Little nuggets chock full of Italian flavors. Just heat a jar of store bought marinara sauce and serve on the side for dipping. Or you can throw the meatballs in the sauce and toss to coat. Your choice.
I’m telling you baked chicken parmesan meatballs will be the hit of the party.
We served it on the side so everyone could choose if they wanted sauce or not. These chicken parmesan meatballs do not require any sauce. They are so delicious they stand on their own.
You are going to want to double this recipe. Especially if you want any for yourself.
Try our Shrimp Salad recipe!
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs Recipe
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- 2 lbs ground chicken breast
- ¾ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- chopped fresh basil and grated Parmesan for garnish (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all listed ingredients except the marinara sauce. Mix well, do not over mix or you will have tough meatballs.
- Using a 1 tablespoon scoop, portion out meat mixture, roll into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly browned.
- Heat marinara sauce and serve on the side.
Recipe inspired by Dinner: A Love Story