Ceviche is easy, fresh, and the perfect light summer treat!
It’s packed full of tangy citrus flavor with bits of crunch from onion and peppers.
Make it as mild or spicy as you like. If you like a spicy ceviche, leave the seeds and veins in the jalapeno or add more.
Now picture yourself chilling in the shade with a bowl of cool and refreshing ceviche in one hand and a Honeydew Margarita in the other.
Fresh shrimp ceviche and an icy margarita sounds like a pretty good day to me.
How To Make Ceviche
Chop all ingredients, juice the limes, lemons, and oranges.
Mix the citrus juices with the ingredients and refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. Don’t sweat it, the citrus juices cook the shrimp and fish.
See the shrimp is pink and fish is solid white!
Enjoy this perfect crisp and refreshing ceviche during those hot summer days! Serve with tortilla chips or just straight up.
You can also prepare this dish for your friends!
This is a perfect dish to serve at parties or get-togethers. It comes together so fast and is so fresh and delicious. Enjoy!
How To Make Shrimp Ceviche Recipe
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound cod, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 10 limes)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1-2 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper, diced small (or red)
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 jalapeno - seeds and veins removed diced small
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
Dice shrimp and fish into 1/2" cubes.
Dice all vegetables into small pieces, squeeze lime, lemon, and orange juices.
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours.
More Delicious Recipes