Roasted brussels sprouts are one of my daughter’s favorite dishes. So when I saw this recipe on Pinterest we gave it a try.
It’s so easy to make and truly tasty. Crispy outer leaves and tender soft middle which pairs perfectly with the garlic aioli dipping sauce.
Make it for a side dish or appetizer, either one is going to be a big hit.
This recipe is made in our house on a regular basis. My daughter absolutely loves brussels sprouts so I try to keep them in the house at all times.
Try our Smoked Chicken Wings recipe!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Trim and quarter 2 pounds of brussels sprouts. Toss with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Spread the sprouts out on the baking sheet evenly in a single layer.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, turning with a spatula halfway through cooking time.
While they are roasting mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, and lemon juice. Set aside.
No pics of the aioli preparation? Well, that’s because it’s really simple and my daughter made this part.
It’s just mayo, fresh garlic, and fresh lemon juice. That’s it!
Check out another low carb/keto-friendly Cauliflower Mac and Cheese!
Once roasted to perfection just plate and serve! Great side dish or appetizer for the holidays!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Aioli Recipe
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Aioli
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts quartered (or halved)
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil or more, depending on the size of your brussels sprouts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground, or more to taste
Aioli dipping sauce:
- 6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Place sprouts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste. Toss sprouts on the pan to ensure they all get evenly coated in the oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown, turning with a spatula halfway through cooking time.
- While the brussels sprouts are baking mix the aioli ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until time to serve.