Add this crispy, crunchy, cranberry pistachio biscotti to your holiday cookie platter. It’s studded with dried cranberries, crunchy salty pistachios, and drizzled with white chocolate!
Why You’ll Love This
Biscotti is so easy to make and perfect for Christmas! This recipe makes 24 large biscotti which is great for sharing and gifting to friends and neighbors.
I have an obsession with biscotti. I love baking it, eating it, and gifting it! Check out our other biscotti recipes below.
- Crunchy salted pistachios and tart-dried cranberries in a biscotti!
- Perfect with your favorite cup of coffee.
- A great gift to share with friends and neighbors.
I just adjust our almond biscotti recipe with the flavors I want on that particular day. It’s a basic biscotti recipe that’s so easy to make different variations.
Please see the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and instructions.
- Dry Ingredients – All-purpose flour, baking powder, and kosher salt.
- Wet Ingredients – Granulated sugar, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, orange zest, eggs.
- Add-Ins – Dried cranberries, roasted and salted pistachios, and white chocolate chips for the drizzle.
How to Make Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Use room temperature eggs to help combine the dough better.
- Let the melted butter cool a bit.
- Biscotti dough is very sticky, so dampen your fingers when forming the logs.
- Let the biscotti cool for 5 to 10 minutes after the first bake. If you try to cut them too soon they might crumble and fall apart.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the biscotti. This helps to achieve clean cuts.
- You can mix and match any add-ins you wish. Pecans, walnuts, almonds, any dried fruit, etc.
- I melt the chocolate chips in a zip-lock bag in the microwave at 30-second intervals until almost completely melted. Squish it around in the bag until smooth cut a tiny bit off one corner, and drizzle.
Let the melted chocolate set up completely. Then store in an air-tight container or resealable bag for up to 2 weeks. I’ve had them stay fresh way longer than 2 weeks.
Absolutely! Place in an air-tight freezer-safe container or bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
More Biscotti Recipes
White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti Recipe
- 2 3/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsps Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- 3 large Eggs room temperature
- 1 cup Pistachios roasted and salted
- 2/3 cups Dried cranberries
Egg Wash – Optional
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Water
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium-size bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.2 3/4 cups All-purpose flour, 2 tsps Baking powder, 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- In a large bowl stir together the sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and orange zest. Add the eggs and mix until combined.1 cup Granulated sugar, 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, 1 tsp Orange zest, 3 large Eggs
- Add the flour mixture 1/3 at a time to the butter/egg mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in the dried cranberries and pistachios.2/3 cups Dried cranberries, 1 cup Pistachios
- Divide the dough in half. Dampen your hands and shape the dough into 2 4″x10″ logs on the parchment-lined baking sheet. If using the eggwash, beat the egg with 1 teaspoon of water. Brush the egg wash over each log.1 large Egg, 1 tsp Water
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until lightly golden. Transfer the baking pan to a wire rack to cool for about 10-15 minutes, cool enough to handle.
- Carefully transfer a log to a cutting board. Using a sharp serrated knife cut each log into 3/4 inch slices and arrange back on the baking sheet, cut side down. Bake again for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn each piece over to the other cut side and bake another 10-15 minutes, until golden and dry.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Melt the chocolate chips in a zip-lock bag in the microwave at 30-second intervals until almost completely melted. Squish it around in the bag until smooth cut a tiny bit off one corner, and drizzle.1 cup White chocolate chips