Cajun chicken pasta is an incredibly flavorful, super quick meal that’s ready in less than 20 minutes!
Who doesn’t love quick and easy recipes on weeknights? My hand is raised because I hate cooking and cleaning for hours after an 8-hour workday.
This Cajun chicken pasta recipe has become a “go to” in our house. This is definitely a 30-minute meal everyone will enjoy.
This dish is loaded with perfectly creamy, spicy flavors!
Cajun Chicken Pasta
How to Make Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
Place a pot of water on to boil. Cook the linguine al dente according to the package directions.
Cut the boneless skinless chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces.
Place chicken in a bowl, sprinkle the Cajun seasoning over and toss to coat.
In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Reduce the heat, add the heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic, and black pepper. Cook long enough to heat through.
Add the pasta and stir to coat with the sauce. The sauce will thicken after a few minutes of tossing the pasta.
Toss with the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Garnish with the green onions. Bam, and done! Easy dinner.
An incredibly flavorful pasta dish that’s a super quick meal ready in under 20 minutes!
Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" pieces
- 8 oz linguine cooked al dente
- 3 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes I used canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 C green onions
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic, black pepper, and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with parmesan cheese and green onions.
More Delicious Recipes
Recipe from plainchicken