Cajun Chicken Pasta
Cajun chicken pasta is an incredibly flavorful, super quick meal that’s ready in less than 20 minutes! Who doesn’t love quick and easy recipes on weeknights? My hand is raised because I hate cooking and cleaning for hours after an 8-hour workday. This Cajun chicken pasta recipe has become a “go to” in our house. This is definitely a 30-minute meal everyone will enjoy.
Coat the chicken with the Cajun seasoning. Saute the chicken.
Add the remaining ingredients, allow to heat through.
Add the pasta and stir to coat with the sauce. The sauce will thicken after a few minutes of tossing the pasta. Garnish with the green onions. Dinner is complete!
Cajun Chicken Pasta - Incredibly flavorful, super quick meal that's ready in under 20 minutes!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" pieces
- 8 oz linguine cooked al dente
- 3 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes I used canned diced tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 C green onions
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic, black pepper, and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with parmesan cheese and green onions.
Recipe from plainchicken