This recipe for the best ever banana muffins is the only one you need. Moist, full of banana flavor and so easy to make!
This easy banana muffin recipe is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes. Great for a weekday breakfast, right?
Plus, it’s perfect for using those ripe bananas!
Try our Peanut Butter Balls!
Coat a muffin pan with non-stick spray or use muffin cup paper liners.
In a large bowl mash the banana, add sugar, room temperature egg, vanilla, and melted butter. Stir to combine.
In a medium bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
Gently stir the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, mix just until the dry ingredients are combined.
If desired, add chopped walnuts or pecans.
DO NOT over mix.
Divide evenly into muffin tin using about 1/4 cup for each. I use an ice cream scoop.
Bake at 350ºF for 18-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy the best muffin you have ever eaten!
I consider this a healthy banana muffin even though some people may not.
Try our popular Pumpkin Muffins!
Moist Banana Muffin Recipe
Best Ever Banana Muffins Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas mashed about 1 1/2 cups
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup butter melted, cooled slightly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Use paper liners or spray muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas, add the sugar, egg, vanilla and melted butter, mix to combine. Gently fold in flour mixture, and mix just until dry ingredients are combined. DO NOT over mix. Divide the muffin mix evenly into each muffin cup. About 1/4 cup of batter in each muffin tin. (I use an ice cream scoop)
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-22 minutes.