Bakery-style pumpkin muffins are jumbo, moist, tender and gloriously full of pumpkin flavor.
I have been searching for a moist muffin with loads of pumpkin flavor. THIS IS THE ONE!
Try our Bread Pudding!
Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins Video
These taste as close to Costco muffins as I’ve ever eaten. I know some people tire quickly of pumpkin spice everything, but NOT ME!
So if you’ve had enough pumpkin for the season just bear with me.
Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins
How to Make Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin tin with non-stick baking spray or use liners.
In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
Whisk together pumpkin, oil, eggs, sugar in a large bowl until smooth.
Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients just until combined.
Check out our Peanut Butter Balls!
Divide batter among muffin cups. (each should be about 3/4 full)
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until puffed and golden brown and a wooden toothpick or skewer inserted into the center, comes out clean.
Cool in pan on a rack 5 minutes, then transfer muffins from pan to rack and cool to warm or room temperature.
Easy, jumbo, gorgeously full of pumpkin flavor, moist and tender bakery-style pumpkin muffins.
Easy Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
Bakery Style Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin cups with non-stick baking spray or use liners.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- Whisk together pumpkin, oil, eggs, sugar in a large bowl until smooth, then stir in flour mixture just until combined.
- Divide batter among muffin cups (each should be about 3/4 full)
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until puffed and golden brown and a wooden pick or skewer inserted into the center of a muffin come out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack 5 minutes, then transfer muffins from pan to rack and cool to warm or room temperature.