No bake cookies and cream pie is an easy dessert perfect for a summer treat.
A delicious oreo crust studded generously with everyone’s favorite cookies and cream. Creamy, dreamy, cool, and delightful dessert. So simple and quick to whip up.
Try our Strawberry Shortcake !
No Bake Cookies and Cream Pie
So easy there is no need for prep photos.
For the Oreo cookie crust crush the cookies into crumbs using a food processor. Stir in the melted butter and press into a 9-inch pie plate, refrigerate.
Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form in a medium bowl.
In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Fold the whipping cream into the cream cheese until smooth. Gently stir in the chopped cookies, spoon into the pie crust and smooth the top.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set and firm. (We usually let it set up overnight.)
Beat the remaining whipping cream until stiff peaks form, garnish the pie with the chopped Oreo cookies, and whipped topping as desired.
Or just top with cool whip.
Slice, serve, and enjoy!
One of my daughter’s favorite flavors is cookies and cream, so this pie was a big hit at our house.
Check out our Monster Cookies!
No Bake Cookies and Cream Pie Recipe
- 36 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Garnish with crushed cookies
- Crush 26 of the cookies into crumbs. Mix with the melted butter until well combined then press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Rough chop the remaining 10 cookies, set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Fold in whipping cream until smooth.
- Add the cookies and gently fold in until completely incorporated.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set and firm.
- Topping – Garnish
- Beat the whipping cream with the confectioners’ sugar until stiff peaks form, place in a piping bag and garnish as desired.
You do not have to garnish with the additional whipped cream and cookies. Your choice.
Recipe inspired by TogetherAsAFamily