No Bake Butterfinger Pie is a HUGE hit with everyone! I was informed it was not leaving our house to be shared with others. So wrong!
Such an easy dessert recipe that’s perfect for those hot summer months. This pie is pretty irresistible. It’s rich, creamy and simply decadent.
Try our Strawberry Cake!
No-Bake Butterfinger Pie
Make your own chocolate sandwich cookie crust or buy a prepacked one. (I’m not going to judge you.)
Crush the cookies in a food processor, stir in the melted butter.
Press this mixture into your pie plate and refrigerate while you make the filling.
What do you do with leftover candy bars? You make PIE!
Crush the Butterfinger candy bars in a zip-top bag and set aside. You can certainly chop them as well, I just found this method less messy.
Using a mixer on medium speed combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
Stir in crushed butterfingers, fold in the whipped topping.
Spread the Butterfinger pie filling evenly over your prepared pie crust and refrigerate at least 5 hours. Preferably overnight, the longer refrigeration time you can give the easier it is to slice.
When ready to serve spread the remaining chopped Butterfingers on top of the pie and slice.
Check out our Peanut Butter Balls!
Butterfinger Pie Recipe
No Bake Butterfinger Pie
Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Crust:
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 11.5 oz bag Fun Sized Butterfinger, crushed or chopped (more for garnish, if desired)
- 12 oz whipped topping, thawed
- Finely crush chocolate cookies in the food processor, stir in melted butter. Press crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9″ pie plate. Refrigerate while you prepare the pie filling.
- Crush or chop the butterfingers. Reserve some for a garnish, if desired.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir in the butterfingers, then fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread filling mixture evenly into the pie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.