Spicy Thai Chicken Noodle Bowl is unbelievably good! Spicy Thai rice noodles loaded with chicken and vegetables, tossed in a slightly sweet and spicy sauce.
We made it even quicker using pre-cooked Thai rice noodles. Perfect for a busy weeknight meal. So tasty you will blame us for future cravings.
Try our Smoked Chicken Wings!
Spicy Thai Chicken Noodle Bowl
Prep the vegetables and chicken breasts.
Combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha chili paste, ginger, and lime juice. Set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the chicken starts to brown, stirring occasionally. Remove to a plate and set aside.
Add the bell peppers and carrots, saute another 4 minutes or until tender. Add the garlic and saute about 30 seconds.
Add the chicken back to the skillet, toss together and cook another minute until warmed through.
Add the pre-cooked rice noodles, give a toss.
Stir in the sauce and cook another 2-3 minutes until the sauce comes to a boil, add the green onions and toss.
Taste and season salt and pepper if needed. Sprinkle with the chopped cilantro.
Try our Bang Bang Shrimp!
Garnish with fresh lime wedges and serve. Try adding a little sesame oil. Easy, peasy!
Check out our Ceviche!
Spicy Thai Noodle Bowl Recipe
Spicy Thai Chicken Noodle Bowl Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil – divided
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup carrot ribbons
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 14 oz Thai rice noodles, pre-cooked
For the Sauce:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 teaspoons red chili paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- Extra chopped cilantro, green onions, and lime wedges for serving.
- chopped peanuts (we prefer it without peanuts)
- Whisk all the sauce ingredients together in a medium-size bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it begins to brown, stirring occasionally. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Add the mushrooms, saute about 3-4 minutes until starting to brown, add the sliced peppers, carrot ribbons and cook for an additional 3 minutes until the peppers begin to soften. Add the garlic and saute another 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken back to the skillet and toss together.
- Add the pre-cooked noodles, toss then pour the sauce and stir. Cook for 2 more minutes until the sauce comes to a boil. Add the green onions.Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Garnish with additional green onions, cilantro, and chopped peanuts.
- Serve with a lime wedge and enjoy.
Recipe inspired by JoCooks