Ranch Party Mix
Ranch party mix is so easy to make and always the party favorite. If you can keep your hands out of this ranch party mix there should be plenty to serve your guests.
I warn you yet again this stuff is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! It’s almost as addictive as our Spicy Oyster Crackers. The minute I pull this out of the oven if I’m not diving in, hands are flying around behind me to get a quick hot grab.
Try our Sausage Balls with a trick to making them easier!
Ranch Party Mix
No need for prep pics for this one. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
Pour the oyster crackers, rice cereal (Chex Cereal), cheese crackers, Bugles, peanuts, and pretzels in a large roasting pan and gently toss.
I use my lasagna pan. I do not recommend a baking sheet unless you are really talented and stirring and keeping it all in the pan.
Slowly drizzle the oil evenly over the mix, toss again. Sprinkle the ranch mix, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried dill weed evenly over the top. Gently mix to evenly coat and bake.
Stir every 15 minutes. Remove from the oven pour into a very large bowl and serve.
Store leftover Ranch Party Mix in an air-tight container. If you have any, that is. An easy recipe for the perfect snack anytime!
Try our Slow Cooker Chex Mix!
Ranch Snack Mix Recipe
Ranch Party Mix Recipe
- 4 cups rice or corn Chex cereal
- 4 cups oyster crackers
- 4 cups cheese crackers
- 5 cups Bugles
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan pour the rice cereal, oyster crackers, cheese crackers, Bugles, pretzels, and peanuts gently toss.4 cups rice or corn Chex cereal, 4 cups oyster crackers, 4 cups cheese crackers, 5 cups Bugles, 3 cups pretzels, 1 cup cocktail peanuts
- Drizzle vegetable oil evenly over the mix.3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing packet, onion powder, garlic powder, dried dill weed, and seasoning salt evenly over the mix. Gently toss again to coat evenly.1 packet dry ranch dressing mix, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 3 teaspoons dried dill weed, 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring after each 15 minutes
Recipe inspired by TheCommonPlate
Can’t get enough!
LOL, we know! Thanks for dropping by!
Excellent. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
Do you have suggestions for air fryer instead of oven?
No, it is a large batch and the air fryer frustrates me with its size. But do check back and let us know if you try it. Thanks, Kimber!
can you use butter instead of oil?
This sounds great! Thinking of giving this as holiday gifts. How long will these keep?
These types of snack mix last at least 2 weeks, sometimes longer. It would make great gifts during the holidays!