Grilled parmesan corn on the cob is easy to change up from plain boiled buttered corn on the cob. It’s super easy, cheesy, and loaded with flavor!
Why heat up the kitchen? It’s a great summertime side dish that can be thrown on the grill along with the St.Louis Style Ribs!
Try our Smoked Chicken Wings!
Grilled Parmesan Corn On The Cob
Shuck the corn.
In a small bowl mix the olive oil, dried basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Place each piece of corn on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Brush with the oil mixture, generously sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese all over the corn and wrap tightly.
Preheat the grill to 400ºF. Grill the corn for about 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
Remove the from the grill, open the foil packets and garnish with extra parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy. Summer grilling never tasted so good!
Nothing is better than crispy, crunchy, fresh, grilled corn on the cob, that is unless you load it up with some nutty parmesan cheese.
Also, try our Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad.
Grilled Corn On The Cob Recipe
Grilled Parmesan Corn On The Cob Recipe
- 4 ears fresh corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the grill to 400ºF.
- Prep corn by shucking and placing each ear on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the oil mixture over each ear of corn. Sprinkle generously with the parmesan cheese (reserving some for garnish). Wrap the corn tightly in the aluminum foil.
- Place aluminum foil pack on the grill for around 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Unwrap each piece and garnish with more parmesan cheese.
- Serve and devour!
Recipe inspired by TarasMulticulturalTable