Cider ginger beer sangria brings those cozy flavors of fall to your cocktail hour.
Crisp and refreshing Fall in a glass. The sparkling hard cider and ginger beer will make your taste buds dance. A perfect Thanksgiving sangria!
So simple and quick to make you will be enjoying this sangria in less than 5 minutes.
Check out our Sausage Balls!
Cider Ginger Beer Sangria
Choose your favorite hard cider and ginger beer. Wash and slice the apples and oranges.
Add the apple slices, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks into a large pitcher. Pour in the hard cider, ginger beer, fresh apple cider, and brandy. (see the recipe below for make-ahead instructions)
Give it a gentle stir. Add a few extra pieces of fruit, cinnamon sticks, and ice to individual glasses (if desired) pour, and serve.
Bubbly, light, crisp, refreshing and full of apple, cinnamon, and orange flavor.
Here in the south, we don’t see true cool weather until November. This cold refreshing cocktail was perfect for our 85º evening on the deck.
This Cider Ginger Beer Sangria would be perfect for a Thanksgiving or Christmas cocktail that’s easy to make and serve guests.
Try our Savory Parmesan Rosemary Shortbread as an appetizer.
Cider Sangria Recipe
Cider Ginger Beer Sangria Recipe
- 24 oz hard apple cider 2 – 12 oz bottles
- 12 oz bottle of ginger beer 1 – 12 oz bottle non-alcoholic
- 1 1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 1/2 cup apple brandy
- 2-3 apples washed, cored and sliced
- 1-2 oranges washed and sliced
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- extra fruit and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the apples, oranges, apple cider, and brandy. Store in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, add the hard cider and ginger beer.
- Serve in glasses with extra fruit slices, cinnamon stick, and ice. (if desired)
Recipe inspired by DomesticallyBlissful