Sparkling Apple Cider Ginger Beer Sangria
Sparkling Apple Cider ginger beer sangria brings those cozy flavors of fall to your cocktail hour.
Crisp and refreshing Fall in a glass. The sparkling hard cider and ginger beer will make your taste buds dance. A perfect Thanksgiving sangria!
So simple and quick to make you will be enjoying this sangria in less than 5 minutes.
Check out our Sausage Balls!
- Liquids – Hard apple cider, ginger beer, fresh apple cider, and apple brandy.
- Fruits – Apples and oranges. You can use any apples you like, such as granny smith, Honeycrisp, or gala.
- Spices – Cinnamon sticks.
- Be sure to chill the liquids before preparing the sparkling cider.
- If you don’t want alcohol use sparkling cider instead of hard cider. Omit the apple brandy.
How to Make Cider Ginger Beer Sangria
Choose your favorite hard cider and ginger beer. Chill the hard apple cider, ginger beer, and apple cider before preparing.
Wash and slice the apples and oranges.
Add the apple slices, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks into a large pitcher. Pour in the hard cider, ginger beer, fresh apple cider, and brandy. (see the recipe below for make-ahead instructions)
Give it a gentle stir. Add a few extra pieces of fruit, cinnamon sticks, and ice to individual glasses (if desired) pour, and serve.
Bubbly, light, crisp, refreshing, and full of apple, cinnamon, and orange flavor.
Here in the south, we don’t see true cool weather until November. This cold refreshing cocktail was perfect for our 85º evening on the deck.
This Cider Ginger Beer Sangria would be perfect for a Thanksgiving or Christmas cocktail that’s easy to make and serve to guests.
Try our Savory Parmesan Rosemary Shortbread as an appetizer.
Yes, prepare and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving. Just note that it will lose carbonation over time.
Sparkling Apple Cider Ginger Beer Sangria Recipe
- 24 oz hard apple cider 2 – 12 oz bottles
- 12 oz bottle of ginger beer 1 – 12 oz bottle non-alcoholic
- 1 1/2 cups fresh apple cider
- 1/2 cup apple brandy
- 2-3 apples washed, cored and sliced
- 1-2 oranges washed and sliced
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- extra fruit and cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the apples, oranges, apple cider, and brandy. Store in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, add the hard cider and ginger beer.
- Serve in glasses with extra fruit slices, cinnamon stick, and ice. (if desired)
I love apple cider, and you have just taken it over the top! This looks so tasty!
Thank you, Alison! This stuff is the bomb!
This cider ginger beer sangria looks so good! Pinning to my Drink Recipes Board, thank you for sharing!!!:D
This looks delicious! Great for fall parties. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning.
This is awesome, and it looks so pretty! Thank you for sharing at Celebrate It!
Thank you, Teri!
What a beautiful sangria, with so many lovely layers of flavour! Pinning and sharing on the H&S Facebook page. Thank you so much for being a part of the Hearth and Soul Link Party, Leigh.
Thank you, April!