Chicken Burrito Bowl
Chicken Burrito Bowls - Mexican rice, spicy chicken and loads of healthy fresh toppings make this burrito bowl Ah-Mazing!
- Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken
- Mexican Rice
- 3 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 15.25 oz whole kernel corn, drained 1 can
- 15 oz black beans, drained and rinsed 1 can
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced (we used orange bell pepper)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Sour Cream Sauce:
- 1 cup sour cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Prepare the slow cooker Mexican chicken.
Prepare the rice about 40 minutes before mealtime.
To make the sour cream sauce: mix sour cream, lime, and salt. Set aside.
To assemble the bowls, divide rice mixture into serving bowls; top with lettuce, corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro. Drizzle the cream sauce over the top and serve.
Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 785mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3483IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 2mg