Fire Roasted Salsa
Fire Roasted Salsa - The most amazing restaurant style salsa can be made in your own kitchen! 5-minute prep, a few ingredients, and a food processor or blender.
- 29 ounces fire roasted tomatoes, drained (2 - 14.5 oz cans)
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced (1 small can)
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch cilantro (you can use less if desired)
- 1 lime (juice)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeños, seeded and diced (1 or 2)
Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until you reach desired consistency.
For best flavor place the salsa in a jar or container and chill for 1-2 hours or longer.
Store chilled in airtight container.
If you like a spicier salsa, don't seed the jalapeno. I LOVE cilantro so I add a ton. Decrease the amount if you aren't as fond of cilantro as I am.
This recipes makes about 3 cups in volume.
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 332mg | Potassium: 23mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 332IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg