Easy Spinach Salad Recipe
Spinach Salad with Curry Mustard Vinaigrette - Zesty, tangy spinach salad. It's all about the most amazing curry mustard vinaigrette!
- 8 oz bag spinach, cleaned
- 4 oz cremini mushrooms, baby bellas
- 3 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 medium red onion, sliced thin
Curry Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white wine (optional)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Place the vegetable oil, white wine vinegar, white wine, soy sauce, sugar, dry mustard, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a jar and shake to combine.
Place spinach in a large salad bowl.
Boil eggs, slice or chop.
Cook and crumble the bacon.
Clean and slice the mushrooms.
Thinly slice the red onion.
Toss eggs, bacon, mushrooms, and onion in the bowl with the spinach. Or serve individual plates and allow everyone to pick their own toppings. Which is what we do in our house.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 556mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 3679IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg