Fast and Easy Spinach Artichoke Cups
Fast & Easy Spinach Artichoke Cups - A Perfect appetizer for any party!
- 30-40 won ton wrappers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 7 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped (1/2 - 14 oz can)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, if desired
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
Mix cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, shredded cheese, mayo, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
Line prepared the mini-muffin pan with wonton wrappers, lightly pressing into place to form a cup. Be careful not to press too hard, you don't want them to tear.
Using a tablespoon, fill each cup with mixture almost to the top.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges, are browned and crisp and the filling is hot and melty.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 754IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg