Easy Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels Recipe
A perfect party, barbecue, game day, or large gathering appetizer. Cool, creamy, tangy, and loaded with buffalo wing flavor.
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (your favorite)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 10 inch large flour tortillas
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced (green tops only)
In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer. Stir in the blue cheese and cheddar cheese.
Toss in the shredded chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce.
Lay a tortilla out on a cutting board and spread about 1/2 to 3/4 cup of the chicken mixture almost to the edges.
Roll the tortilla up tightly, place on a plate seam side down and then repeat with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
Wrap the plate with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours up to overnight.
Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each rolled tortilla into about 1-inch pieces, discarding ends. Place pinwheel slices on serving plate or tray.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 262mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 153IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg