Quick And Easy Ceviche Recipe
This quick and easy ceviche recipe with shrimp and cod is fresh and tangy. Perfect for summer!
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound cod, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 10 limes)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1-2 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper, diced small (or red)
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 jalapeno - seeds and veins removed diced small
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
Dice shrimp and fish into 1/2" cubes.
Dice all vegetables into small pieces, squeeze lime, lemon, and orange juices.
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 310mg | Sodium: 916mg | Potassium: 641mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 596IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 3mg