Easy Mediterranean Dip
Easy Mediterranean Dip - Layered with hummus, sour cream, tomato, cucumber, roasted red pepper, feta cheese, Kalamata olives, and green onions. Perfect for any party or gathering!
- 1 10-ounce container of hummus your favorite flavor (we roasted red pepper)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, diced
- 1-2 green onions, diced (green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
In the bottom of an 8x8-inch square shallow dish spread the hummus in an even layer. (or similar)
Dollop the sour cream over the top, then gently spread to create the next layer.
Sprinkle the tomato, cucumber, roasted red pepper, feta cheese, and Kalamata olives over the top in individual layers. Sprinkle with green onions and fresh parsley.
Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
Serve with pita chips, your favorite crackers, and/or fresh vegetables.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 491IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 1mg