Orange Rosemary Chicken Kebabs
Moist, tender, and deeply flavored orange rosemary chicken and vegetables! Perfect for grilling season.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rosemary fresh, rough chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice fresh
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground
- 6 chicken thighs boneless, skinless (about 2lbs)
- 1 medium zucchini cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1" pieces
- 8 oz button mushrooms quartered into 1" pieces
In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the olive oil, orange zest, orange juice, garlic, ancho chile powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
Cut the chicken thighs into 1 1/2" pieces and place in a large bowl. Pour 1/4 cup of the marinade over the chicken and toss to coat evenly. Chill and marinate for at least 1 hour.
Meanwhile, place the cut vegetables into a large bowl. Pour the remaining 1/4 cup marinade over the vegetables and toss to coat evenly. (The vegetable can marinate for about 30 minutes.)
Thread the chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers. (this is when you could cover the kabobs with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to grill)
Grill kebabs 13-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 387kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 485mg | Potassium: 517mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 375IU | Vitamin C: 48.1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1.5mg