The Best Homemade Pimento Cheese Recipe
Homemade Pimento Cheese - This stuff is amazing! So easy to make and 100 times better than the prepacked stuff.
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounce jar pimentos, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (or more if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Use a food processor or hand grate the cheese.
In a large bowl, stir pimentos, mayonnaise, cayenne, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder until combined.
Stir in cheeses until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 455mg | Potassium: 28mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 325IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 206mg | Iron: 0.2mg