Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad
Tomato Cucumber Feta Salad - The best tomato cucumber feta salad ever! A quick, fresh, light, crunchy, flavorful and addictive salad!
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 medium shallot, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, cubed
Place the tomatoes, cucumbers, shallots, and herbs in a large bowl.
In a small bowl mix the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Toss the dressing with the vegetables.
Dice the feta into 1/2-inch cubes, crumbling it as little as possible. Gently fold it into the salad.
Serve at room temperature.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 822mg | Potassium: 632mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1778IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 1mg