Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
So full of flavor you will never miss the crust. This crustless quiche is fluffy, creamy and loaded with cheesy goodness.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules or powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 2 cups broccoli florets cooked
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions diced
Preheat the oven to 350 and butter a 9-inch pie dish.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper, garlic granules, and cayenne pepper until smooth.
Add broccoli florets, 1 cup of sharp cheddar and green onions. Stir to combine.
Transfer the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese over the top.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, until set and golden.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 278mg | Sodium: 678mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1290IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 290mg | Iron: 2mg