Quick And Easy Ceviche Recipe
This quick and easy ceviche recipe with shrimp and cod is fresh and tangy. Perfect for summer!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 pound cod, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 10 limes)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1-2 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (about 2 oranges)
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper, diced small (or red)
- 2/3 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 jalapeno - seeds and veins removed diced small
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
Dice shrimp and fish into 1/2" cubes.
Dice all vegetables into small pieces, squeeze lime, lemon, and orange juices.
Mix all ingredients and refrigerate for at least 1 1/2 hour to 2 hours.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 310mg | Sodium: 916mg | Potassium: 641mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 596IU | Vitamin C: 96mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 3mg