Easy Cold Shrimp Dip
Easy Cold Shrimp Dip - A perfect appetizer or snack. Thick, creamy and full of shrimp flavor. It's quick, easy and definitely a crowd-pleaser!
Prep Time10 mins
Chill Time1 hr
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 (about 2 cups)
- 12 ounces cooked deveined salad shrimp, thawed and drained well (not the canned shrimp)
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup pimento cheese
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 2 green onions, diced small (green parts only)
- 1/2 cup celery, diced small
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
In a large bowl, place the shrimp, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pimento cheese, horseradish, green onion, celery, lemon juice, Old Bay seasoning.
Stir gently to combine all the ingredients thoroughly. Chill for at least one hour before serving.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 605mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg