Easy Spinach Dip
Easy Spinach Dip - A cold, creamy, flavorful spinach dip to wow your friends and family! From scratch, no dry soup mix here.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 green onions, finely diced
- 1 8- ounce can sliced water chestnuts drained and finely diced
- 2 10- ounce packages frozen chopped spinach thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup carrots shredded and chopped
In a large bowl, add the mayonnaise, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine well.
Add the green onions, water chestnuts, carrots, and spinach to the bowl. Stir to combine thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to combine.
Serve in a sourdough bread bowl with cubes of bread, crackers or carrot and celery sticks.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 528mg | Potassium: 241mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5419IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 1mg