Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables - The epitome of healthy one pan meal! Chop, drop, toss with seasonings and bake! It could not get any easier! Also great for meal prep.
- 13 ounces precooked sausage (pork, turkey, chicken, or beef sausage or kielbasa)
- 1 large yellow, red, or green bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 large yellow squash, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 4-5 cloves garlic, cracked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated black pepper
Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil evenly over the foil. Add the sausage, vegetables, and garlic. Evenly drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle evenly with the smoked paprika, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, and toss with your hands to coat and distribute seasonings. Spread the sausage and vegetables in a single layer.
Bake for about 15 minutes stir and return to over for another 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and have as much color as desired.
Calories: 517kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1456mg | Potassium: 1417mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 3747IU | Vitamin C: 226mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 4mg