Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables - Easy cleanup, delicious flavor, and perfect for meal prep or dinner in a jiffy.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces of Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 3-4 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Seasoning for the chicken:
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
Place the chopped vegetables in the large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic over the vegetables and toss to coat. Spread them evenly on each side of the sheet pan. (or all to one side, it really doesn't matter)
Place the chicken breast in the middle of the pan, drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and rub with your hands to coat.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through (internal temperature 165F).
Serve or divide into meal prep containers. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.