Fresh Herb Vegetable Dip Recipe
Light, cool, creamy, and seasoned to perfection with fresh herbs. The perfect dip for garden fresh veggies!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill weed, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a medium-size bowl, add all the ingredients. Stir well to combine.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours up to overnight.
Serve with fresh vegetables.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg