No Bake Butterfinger Pie
No Bake Butterfinger Pie - This pie was a HUGE hit! Rich, creamy and indulgent.
Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Crust:
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 11.5 oz bag Fun Sized Butterfinger, crushed or chopped (more for garnish, if desired)
- 12 oz whipped topping, thawed
Finely crush chocolate cookies in the food processor, stir in melted butter. Press crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9" pie plate. Refrigerate while you prepare the pie filling.
Crush or chop the butterfingers. Reserve some for a garnish, if desired.
In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
Stir in the butterfingers, then fold in the whipped topping.
Spread filling mixture evenly into the pie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Calories: 644kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 512mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3.6mg